Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Day In The Life: Photoblog

My life has started to become completely normal. Things that used to be seen as interesting, or blog worthy, have slowly drifted into ordinary. Regardless, I am loving my time here and I wouldn't trade it for anything. However, having a routine makes blogging especially difficult. I struggle to find topics to write about, as I am doing the same things every week. Therefore, I am mixing it up and creating a photoblog. The pictures below will take you through my average Tuesday here in Denmark. Enjoy!

Waking up is never a simple task.


Everyday we leave about 7:20 to get to school about 7:30. This little, white car has the nickname the GoKart.

The one and only, Viborg Katedralskole.

First class: Biology. This pictures makes it look like I am actually paying attention, but in reality, that is my friends' book and my laptop is just to the right.

In the ten minutes we have of passing time, my classmate, Martin, decided to jump out the window.

Second Class: English. We are learning about the Aboriginal culture of Australia.

Third Class: Chemistry. Today everyone in my class did their homework (besides me) so our next lesson, our teacher is going to bring us Flødeboller, which are basically chocolate covered marshmellow creams.

Almost everyday, a few classmates and I walk to Kiwi, a supermarket near our school, during lunch. They get whatever they like, but I always buy a Mini Meal, which is basically tapioca pudding and jelly. They cost about 75 cents so I'm not going overboard. On top of this, I bring a sandwich and so veggies from home, so no need to worry about me starving Mom.

Last Class: Math. Rather uneventful.

Done at 13:35! Short walk to the bus station and then home.

Hanging out with the host sister after school.

Killing time before language school and trying to find my true identity.

Tuesdays and Thursdays I have language school from 18 to 20:30. Then home and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment